FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This section contains many of the frequently asked questions we recieve by e-mail on a daily basis, please take the time to look through them prior to contacting us.
- Q. Do you ship to overseas countries.
- A. Yes, but bear in mind that postage rates will differ from country to country.
- Q. My goods have not arrived and it's been two weeks since completing the transaction.
- A. Hanger39 currently use Royal Mail as its preferred carrier and they do not deem a package lost until 15 days from the day of posting.
- Q. I won an auction but when I received the item it did not fit, can I send it back.
- A. No, You bid for the item in an auction and the sizes would be clearly stated in the item description (However Hanger39 will help if possible).
- Q. You have sent me the wrong goods / item is damaged.
- A. Not a problem. Im sorry for the mistake, please send it back by Royal Mail Standard parcel complete with your name and address and details of the product and we will be happy to sort it out for you.
- Q. If I use “Buy it Now” does it mean I have to pay now.
- A. Yes, because you have purchased the item rather than bidding before ending the auction.
- Q. Once an auction has started will you accept a buy it now offer.
- A. No, our policy is that once an auction has started it runs it's course, this is to give everyone a sporting chance.
- Q. I have seen an item that I would like to bid on but I don't get paid until the end of the month, if I win can I pay at the end of the month.
- A. No, if you can't afford the item don't bid.