An absolute classic in military regimental history.
The Drum is a cornerstone of a military unit, holding honours of battles past.
Historical duties such as uncasing and casing of the colours on parade and various other privileges are continued in most units. Due to the specialist duties and ceremonial aspects of a drummers life, a corps of drums may be the unofficial custodian of regimental customs and traditions.
Corps of drums recruit from the whole battalion, and are usually attached to the battalion headquarters. Each corps of drums is commanded by a drum major a senior non-commissioned officer, who usually reports to the adjutant of the battalion.
- Our bespoke side table stand, made by the team at hanger39
- complete with New Drum (you tell us what drum you would like and we will make it)
- Approx 70cm high
- 60cm dia 8mm toughened, with polished edge glass top
- 3 wood legs painted black to highlight the drum & create stability
- 6cm gap to allow for display of medals, berets and other keepsakes
- universal fitting, can be used with other styles of drums
- Includes drum, stand, glass and fitting instructions
- Our kit is easy and simple to fit
- It does not damage the drum in any way
- do not exceed 5kg load for safety
- MOD Approved artwork where applicable
- 12 inch width x 10 inch deep
- 6 rod tensioners
- wood construction
- clear drum skins
- chrome furniture (gibraltar & tensioners)
- Painted & laquered
- Artwork is fully printed
- as pictured