The Ultimate personal military thankyou.
- Engraved to order by us,
- Please input text & design you require
- Other styles and logos available
- Trade & Large order enquiries welcome
- We are licensed to engrave military crests and insignia by the mod
Note: hanger39.ltd is licensed to sell alcohol within the uk.
Taylor’s First Estate Reserve Port was first produced to mark the firm’s acquisition of its property in Portugal’s famed Duoro winemaking valley in 1744—the Casa dos Alambiques at Lugar das Lages. With a history like that, you know this is a name you can trust. Taylor’s First Estate Reserve Port is a classic blend of reserve ports made in the Cimi Corgo area, that are mellowed to perfection in oak vats for several years to impart flavour and colour. This is a medium-bodied port with a deep ruby colour. It’s nicely aromatic, with notes of concentrated fruit, namely plums, blackcurrant, a dash of spice, and a dose of liquorice. On the palate, Taylor’s First Estate Reserve Port brings those same fruity essences alive, supported by a firm edge of tannins that give it some body. All in all, Taylor’s First Estate Reserve Port is as elegant as it is versatile. It’s ideal enjoyed right out of the bottle—no additional ageing or decanting necessary—and pairs well with a variety of occasions. Serve up before a meal with some farmhouse cheddar to encourage the appetite, or pass around afterwards and satisfy the need for sweet. Taylor’s First Estate Reserve Port is a real treat enjoyed with gooey chocolate fondant, owing to the notes of liquorice.
• Taylor’s First Estate Reserve Port is a medium-bodied, well-balanced port, rich in notes of plums, blackcurrant, and liquorice
• Perfect served up before dinner as an aperitivo, as well as afterwards as a digestif
• Ready to be drunk out of the bottle—no decanting or additional ageing necessary
• From Taylor’s, one of the oldest names in Port