- Made to order by us, in the UK
- Printed design
- Choose your size from drop down
- Durable hard wearing quality vinyl
- Choose from inside glass or external use
- Dont see your design? Want to personalise? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside vs. outside glass
• Inside-glass (second surface) decals have printing on the cling side, and go inside your car.
• Outside-glass (first surface) decals cling on the back and are applied to the outside of your car. (If you have tinted windows, this is the only option you can use.)
• Don’t use car window decals on your windscreen or front windows.
• Avoid placing decals anywhere that blocks your vision when looking behind you.
• Be sure to check if there are any rules and regulations in your town or region.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will my decals last?
A: On average, they’ll need to be replaced every 2 years or so.
Q: What are the decals made of?
A: They’re made of a durable vinyl film.
Q: What type of adhesive is used?
A: It’s a transparent polyacrylate – a removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive.